About Me

My photo
a Dynamic and Energetic guy.....

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Workflow Initiation is Failing on SharePoint Farm and Solution

My SharePoint farm was integrated with Workflow Service and worked fine till a restart.
All of sudden it failed to start new workflows. Then I tried to start a WF manually.
Still It failed.

Then I have opened the "Workflow Manager Powershell" and tried to get the current status of the WF farm. (get-WFfarmStatus)
Surprisingly, the WorkflowServiceFrontEnd service was stopped.
With commands we cant start the WorkflowServiceFrontEnd.

First we have to STOP Backend service using,
net stop WorkflowServiceBackend
Then We have to START the Backend Service using,
net start WorkflowServiceBackend

Now we can check the STATUS again,
Both Services are RUNNING smoothly.
Now we can start Workflows.







2 comments:

Muhammad Hassan said...

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. mystik

Muhammad Hassan said...

Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. mysticism

My Masters